I’m back, and ready to participate in some readathons! Owlcrate-a-thon 2020 runs from March 14-27 this year, and The Social Distancing readathon (hosted by 24 in 48) is March 21-22.
I am a lover of book-ish boxes and unfortunately a lot of the books I receive in them go unread for years. I still have a few Owlcrate books that have been floating around since 2017! The prompts for this years Owlcrate-a-thon are:
- Read the book you’ve had the longest
- Read the longest book you haven’t read
- Read at least two books
I have a quite a few books to pick from, but tentatively these are the books I’m hoping to read over the next two weeks!
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (book I’ve had the longest, and the longest book I haven’t read)
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
Next weekend is the Social Distancing Readathon, hosted by the lovely ladies at 24 in 48. One of the suggestions for limiting the spread of the infamous COVID-19 is social distancing, or basically staying away from others and crowded places. What better activity to complete while following these guidelines than reading 24 hours out of 48 over the course of a weekend?!
Over the course of this readathon, I will hopefully be finishing up some the picks above for Owlcrateathon, and possible starting or finishing up the following:
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T. J. Klune
- Anna K by Jenny Lee
- Crescent City: House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
Are you planning on participating in any readathons coming up? What are some books you’re hoping to pick up?