Top ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader. This weeks prompt is Characters I liked That Were In Non-Favorite/Disliked Books!
This was so hard for me, so I ended up only picking five! I normally don’t finish or get attached to characters from books I disliked, so here are some from non-favorites. Feel free to help me out and comment some of yours below! All FanArt creators are credited and images are linked back to their source if you click on them.
- Tris from the Divergent series – This series crashed and burned, but I’ll always remember loving Tris the fearless way she was in Divergent.
- Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door – This was my least favorite book in the Anna and the French Kiss series, but Cricket is one of my favorite men!
- Ze’ev from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – My least favorite book in the series, but I absolutely love Wolf!
- Nikolai from the Grisha Series – I enjoy the Grisha series, but it’s not one of my favorites (although the spin-off Six of Crows is, so check it out!). I love the character Nikolai though, and can’t wait for his own book, King of Scars, to come out.
- Arsinoe from Three Dark Crowns – Arsinoe is such an amazing and resilient character, but I really struggled finishing this book and am still debating on whether the second one is worth the time.
What other characters would you pick?