Top ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader. The prompt this week is Spring TBR! There are so many wonderful books that I’m hoping to read this season, but here are the Top 10 I’m excited to get to!
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu – I love Lu’s Warcross series, and am so excited to see how she takes on the historical fantasy genre.
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas – A classic that I’ve been wanting to read for ages, I finally think it’s time to pick up this bad boy!
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace – This one came in February’s Owlcrate which I had to pick up because of the gorgeous Throne of Glass playing cards, and seems so interesting! It’s also the pick for the #yaallegiancebookclub on Instagram in March.
- The Glittering Hour by Iona Grey – My Book of the Month pick a few months ago, I’m hoping to get to this one soon because I’m looking forward to reading about the roaring 20’s…in the roaring 20’s.
- Anna K by Jenny Lee – I’ll admit that I haven’t finished Anna Karenina (I tried to start it when the Keira Knightley movie was released, but never finished), but this retelling sounds like the perfect read for a spring day.
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian – I’ve been buying the series as it comes out over the past three years, and I need to finally read them.
- Lifelike by Jay Kristoff – another series I’ve been putting off because the third one hasn’t released yet, but with the release date of June I guess Spring is the perfect time to start!
- The House on the Cerulean Sea by T. J. Klune – A new release by the author of one of my favorite paranormal romances, Wolfsong! I’m so excited to try this one out.
- Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs – excited for the latest Mercy Thompson installment!