Top ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader. The prompt this week is: Winter TBR. I’m hoping to read a lot of books this season, although I’m not sure how many I’ll actually be able to get to. These are the ones at the top of my list:
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Deathless by Catherine M. Valente
- The Glittering Hour by Iona Grey
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
- This Tender Land by William Kent Kreuger
Some books have been on my list for years, and others are ones that I’ve been meaning to finish as the year wore on and just never got to. I always try to wrap up series and any currently reading books as the end of the year approaches and winter begins.
What are some of your planned winter reads? How do you choose your winter TBR?